RedFlag, Allegation and/or Complaint against David Lee Hanson
Disclosure #1 for David Hanson
- Event Date: 12/3/2002
- Disclosure Type: Criminal
- Disclosure Resolution: Final Disposition
- Disclosure Detail :: Criminal Charges :: Charges: Manufacture of Controlled Substance – Marijuana
- Disposition: Amended
- Amended Charges: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Amended Charge Type: MISDEMEANOR
- Amended Charge Disposition: Dismissed Charges: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Disposition: Dismissed Charges: Possession of Controlled Substance Marijuana
- Disposition: Dismissed
- Broker Comment: In December of 2002, I a made a stupid mistake. I was growing marijuana in my basement and was arrested for it. I was growing marijuana plants and had marijuana in my apartment as well as some pipes for smoking the marijuana. Originally I was charged with 2 felony accounts and a misdemeanor. The growing of marijuana and possession of marijuana would not have normally been a felony charge, but because I lived within 1,000 feet of a school, that made them a felony charge. The judge and state’s attorney saw that I was a good person who had never been in trouble with the law in any way prior to this, had a steady job and was a good worker. As a result, I was offered a plea deal. The felony charges were dropped and I was allowed to plead guilty to two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanor charges). I was sentenced to a total of 4 years probation. I only needed to complete 3 total years of probation and the final year was waived. Upon completion of my probation I was allowed to withdraw my 2 guilty pleas and enter a plea of not guilty to both misdemeanor charges. In February 2006, the court accepted my petition and the charges against me were dismissed. I did not take my second chance for granted and I have not even had so much as a speeding ticket since that time. I can provide any court documents needed to support this information
Should I file a FINRA complaint against brokers like David Lee Hanson?
Many investors (presumably, like yourself) are unaware of the legal recourse available to them after losing money due to securities broker fraud and/or negligence. The truth is that investors who lost money in this fashion may actually be entitled to damages. You may suffer significant losses at the hands of your financial advisors’ misconduct, such as if they misrepresented or failed to disclose the risks associated with a particular investment, recommended frequent trades for the sole purpose of generating commissions, or used high-pressure tactics to make a sale. The rules and regulations of securities laws and FINRA policies are complex, and investment loss claims require an extensive understanding of securities arbitration to achieve the best possible results.
Update – 2022.11.15If you have suffered investment losses that may have been caused by David Lee Hanson’s negligence or fraud, contact a FINRA lawyer today. Most FINRA lawyers work on a contingency fee basis, meaning that you will not be charged for their services unless they successfully collect money for you. Kindly add a comment, or contact us directly if you have any query, or want to be contacted by a FINRA lawyer today!
BrokerAudit.com helps you make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms and provides easy access to investment adviser information. Our database reports whether a person or firm is registered, as required by law, to sell securities (stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and more), offer investment advice, or both. We provide you with a snapshot of a broker’s employment history, regulatory actions, investment-related licensing information, arbitrations, and complaints, and allow users to share their experiences and reviews with these brokers and brokerage firms.
Frequently Asked Questions About David Lee Hanson
What is David Hanson’s Central Registration Depository (CRD) Number?
Which firm is David Lee Hanson associated with?
THRIVENT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC.
Where is David Hanson located?
1770 Market Dr, Dickinson, ND, 58601
Where can I find more details about David Hanson’s Investment Firm?
Visit https://brokercheck.finra.org/firm/summary/18387 to read a detailed report for THRIVENT INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT INC.
Are there any disclosures, allegations or complaints filed against David Lee Hanson?
Where can I download a detailed FINRA report for David Hanson?
Is it safe to do business with David Lee Hanson?
We’re not sure. Please research David Hanson’s disclosures, allegations and complaints before taking a decision
Originally posted on November 17, 2022 @ 8:43 pm
The views and opinions expressed in these articles are those of the source BROKERAUDIT.COM and do not necessarily reflect the official position of ‘Scam Fox,’ which shall not be held liable for any inaccuracies presented. The information provided within this article is for general informational purposes only. While we try to keep the information up-to-date and correct, there are no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability of the information in this article for any purpose.
This article is syndicated automatically through a third-party agency from BROKERAUDIT.COM.
To view the original article at BROKERAUDIT.COM, you can visit https://www.brokeraudit.com/david-lee-hanson-thrivent-investment-management-inc/.